Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Party time! Excellent!

Papi S and Papi D are going away for a long weekend so I will be staying with Nanna N@, Uncle Scott and my besties Chachi and Flea!

OMG! ME SO HAPPY! You hear dat Nanna? HAP-PEE!!!!
hehe
(I promise I’ll be good... Ok, I primise I'll try and be good.)

I should only be going over tomorrow night but because tomorrow is the Papis 4 year anniversary they have plans at the theatre… so lucky me I get to start my long weekend at the Chihuahua Hilton Penthouse Spa a day early!

Sure I’ll miss my Papis and Cousin Sacha… but to be honest I’ll be having so much fun with everybody that before I know it Monday will be here and I’ll be back in their arms…
- - - - -

Look out Chachi, I’ve been working out…practicing my puppy play with an 18 lb Pug!

No comments: