Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm still here

Sorry I have not blogged much lately, but stuff has been going on at the house that makes me sad. My Papis are going to not be living together soon any more, and that gives me a big sad. Papi S told me that it's not easy, but that sometimes Papis move apart because even though they still like each other, it's not enough. I'm not sure what that realy means because I love them both so very much I don't know why it's different... but Papi S says this is for the better of us all and so I will believe him.

Papi S has been working very hard lately on our new place. He says I will love it... I am sure I will, I just hope all of my friends know to visit me and Papi S there and continue to visit Papi D too. And maybe some times Papi D might take care of me if Papi S has to go away. That would be nice. Sure would!

So I am still here, just a little sad is all...

3 comments:

Ma Horton said...

I am a little sad too ..cause I love all 3 of you guys .

Anonymous said...

Sure Papi D will welcome you whenever you want.
It will always be your home, and a big big place in my heart you always have too.

Maria said...

First I am sad to hear about the 2 Papi's going their own way. Life sucks like that sometimes.

Second, I am sure Santiago is loved by both his Papi's very, very much and that will never change.