Sunday, February 7, 2010

La Vie en Rose at Pinkys

Because I've been SUCH a good boy (Papi and Senor Pinky BOTH say so!), Senor Pinky invited Papi AND me to have a sleep over at his place!!! Me and Papi walked over in the snow yesterday. I was so excited when we got there! I knew we'd have a lot of fun.

It's funny. Me and Pinky were both wearing Polos and so we took a whole buncha pics of the two of us. That was lots of fun.



Later on, when Papi and Senor Pinky were eating supper I just amused myself and looked around,



played with my toys and chewed on a bone too...



Later Senor Pinky was trying to be all tough and gangsta....



Personally I wasn't buying it...



After a bit more play, and Papi falling asleep on the sofa... HE says he is resting his eyes, but me and Senor Pinky know better... So it was time for bed...

----------

The next morning we has some breakfast then Papi and Pinky watched SpongeBob so I went Sunbathing...



I tried playing with my Chill Pill...



but the sun caught me ans I fell asleep...



After the nap We packed up and then returned home... but that was ok cause Senor Pinky came with us... for a little visit, and in the evening he sent me a picture that he edited especially for me...



I like it. And every time I look at it I think of our fun sleep over.

No comments: