Sunday, April 25, 2010

ROAD TRIP!

My first one ever actually!

I went with Papi, Senor Pinky and Aunt Gigi. We went to Magog.



I've been in cars before but it's never been for fun. It's always been to go to the Vets or the Vets or the Vets... but this was FUN!





I admit I fell asleep after a little while but that's ok cause I was sleeping next to Papi.

We visited Pinky and Gigi's Mom and Papi had me outside for a little walk I met a new friend named Paco. He reminds me a lot of Chachi. heh



We went for a nice long drive in the country, we had lunch on a terrasse and we had a slumber party in Nana Sally's living room! It was fun! And what was real cool was Paco's Mommy made him a fur coat, but it doesn't fit him any more so she gave it to me... I can't wait for next winter! hehehe

Can't wait for my next Road trip... maybe to Pinky's cottage. HINT HINT Pinky! ;-)

1 comment:

Marcel said...

Santi - you were such a good chi that weekend!!! I promise we'll go on another one real soon - kay?