Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

HEHEHE Guess what? Today I am three!

It was a really exciting day, even if I had a little accident with Papi. He was clipping my nails and he made a booboo and hit the quick on one of mt claws. It didn't really hurt but it bled ... a lot... but that's what happens. I was okay but Papi was very upset. So I let him hug me and hold me and cuddle me close. It was not a bad thing to get all day long, especially on my birthday. I know he was sorry and I know he loves me a lot!

Papi gave me a lot of neat-o gifts (as usual hehe) I got a new t-shirt in yellow and green, I got some real funky food bowls and another Duckie! SEE!



(This makes my 3rd duckies, but I don't mind cause what in the world is better than a duckie? NOTHING! heheeh. And Senor Pinky got me a real fun bandanna. I feel (and look) like a pirate! ARRRRG!



There I am eating my special Birthday Dinner. And after dinner Papi made me a sweet potato cake and sang to me.



All in all it was a fun day! And tomorrow is gonna be a fun day too!

No comments: