Sunday, January 18, 2009

no sweat...

So we just got back from the vet... Pffffffffffft No biggie.

There was a nice lady there. Dr. Judith. Se;s in love with me, I can tell. She just ouuuuued and ahhhhhed all over me. I had her wrapped around my little paw.

And I don't mind sayin' that she thought I was quite the s-t-u-d. She even commented on my stuff. She said she never saw a chihuahua with such incredible equipment... well of course not, she never met me before! hehe

I didn't ebven mind when she took my temperature. Ok, well I didn't mind it too much. And even after the two needles I was still ready for more.

I got a total Pedi and even a couple snacks. So I don't know what all this fuss is with humans thinking they gotta peanut-butter coat a trip to the Vet's. And any dog that can't handle it is just a big ole pussy... cat.

No comments: