Monday, April 27, 2009

Life of Leisure

Hey papis! Just letting you know that I am enjoying a goggy life of leisure!  Eating, playing and napping in the sun.  You're really missing out over here.  I heard tomorrow we're learning about poop sangweeches! 

Hope France is nice in yer pants!!! (that part was from N@, she stole the keyboard.)


Ganging up on Flea...

Flea in recovery...(she says I'm a young kid who tuckers her out!)

Sun spa...

Si senor.  Yesssss, yessss Meestor Dog Wheesperer whatever you say...


Snuggling up against Reggie T. He doesn't mind as long as I don't look at him lovingly...

Naptime...

2 comments:

Wizzy said...

I wannnnnnaaaaaaaaaa gooooooooooooooooo toooooooooooooooooooooooo....woooooooooooooff

Sean Newbury said...

that's it!

I'm officially reserving a long weekend at N@'s Hide-a-way!

Looks like y'all are living THE life!

Today we went to Planet Sauvage and there was a tiger that had his own duckie and wanted a belly rub just like someone we know! ;-)

Enjoy your time with The gang...

We miss you Senor steenkee!

xoxo
Papi S & Papi D