Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sleep Away Camp

My Papi's are going on a trip to France for two weeks but cannot take me. I'm REALLY sad because I will miss playing fetch with them, and getting belly rubs from Papi D and falling asleep on Papi S every night on the big red sofa... But they promise me that they will miss me too and will bring me back something really nice (and EXPENSIVE) from Paris...

But it's not all bad, because I'm be staying at the very exclusive and ultra modern penthouse Chihuahua spa... SPa N@! I cannot wait to hang with Chachi and Flea and my God parents Nanna-N@ and Señor Maíz.

2 Weeks of Chi Playtime and pampering... It's a dogs life...

I miss you Papi S and Papi D.
xoxox

3 comments:

Wizzy said...

Hey I wish I was there eating poo with ya all and playin' doggie games.

Santiago said...

SURE! Come on over Wizzy! I'm sure Nanna N@ would not mind... and I know Chachi, Flea and Me would loves it!

Anonymous said...

surely n@t as been intructed to give you your daily belly rub in the meantime...
won't be the same,
but will have to do!!
:D~