Thursday, June 18, 2009

All choked up...

A very scary thing happened last night to today. My best friend Chachi got into a little trouble with a denta-bone. He takes big bites and swallows too fast and a piece got caught in his throat. He was at the vet last night and again today because it would not come out and would not go down.

After hours and hours they finally got it to go down so he could eat it up in his little belly. Which is very good because if that didn't happen they would have had to operate on him and that is scary stuff!

He's still there tonight because he didn't eat or drink in over a day and was dehydrated. But he'll be home tomorrow, and that makes me happy!



I miss you my friend, I hope we can play again soon. I'm very glad you are ok.

xo
Santiago.

2 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

Awww, I am so late in reading this little santi! :)
Thanks for yer well wishes.
See you soon little feller!

Santiago said...

Can't wait to see yous too!