Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm a big kid now!



Today was my Birthday. My second one actually, but the very first that was ever to be celebrated.

Papi S. and Papi D, had a special night for me. They got me a funny card and a LOT of presents! GOLLY! I got 4 new shirts! A nice blue polo and 3 t-shirts (I'm wearing one in the picture). I got two new toys: a ball and a 'chill-pill' that we can play fetch with. i LOVE FETCH! I don't think I can ever play it enough.

They also got me some YUMMY snacks that I will share with my Doggy friends and Family when they come for visits. Very special FANCY decorated cookies. And I also got a box of the yummiest little bones. My Papis say they are made from something called sweet potatoes, I don't know what they are but the bones... Oh! My! Dog! Muy delicioso! MUY MUY DELICIOSO!

After we played a bit and had a yummy meal, my Papis played some backgammon and I tried REALLY hard not to walk all over the board (this time) and then we all watched a movie together on the big red sofa.

I was a GREAT DAY! I love my Papi's very much!

Thank you Papi S, Thank you Papi D.

xo
Santiago.

No comments: