Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Dog Gone Great Year

You cannot imagine just how amazing a year I've had. Especially when you see that it was all in a loving home with Papi S.

It was just one year ago that I was rescued from a nasty Pully Mill and then first Fostered and then Adopted... by two Papis. Now though and for many months I am with only Papi s. It's sad, but like Papi says, "Everything for a reason. We have each other and that's enough"

Yesterday was amazing. Papi had a party for me. He let me play fetch ALL DAY LONG! and took advantage of that from 8:20 am til 11:00 pm! SI!

Senor Pinky came over and we had a big meal and I got LOTS of presents!!! It was like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one. SO MANY YUMMY SNACKS! a couple new squeaky toys... a Piggie and a little blue bear. Senor Pinky gave me the NICEST sweater yet! even if it seems I don't like it, I really do! And Papi also got me my First movie! Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Sure I've seen it before, but now I can watch it again and again...

It was a great day! Today was MY DogDay!

Thank you Papi. Thank you Senor Pinky. I love you both.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santi.

We had so much fun shopping for all your presents - it was so exciting!!! You are a very special chihuahua and never forget that Papi loves you soooooooo much!!! Even we he growls when you are misbehaving!!!!

Mr. Pinky loves you too; especially when you let him rub your belly!

Hasta la proxima - Santi. xox

Santiago said...

Muchos gracias Senor Pinky!

and licks to too!