Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let me entertain you...

And by 'you' I mean 'Chachi and Flea'...


I had some extra special company lastnight, into today. My bestest friends in the whole wide world Chachi and Flea came over for a SLUMBER PART!... Doggie Style… and even better still Señor Pinky came too!


We had SO MUCH FUN! Especially running up and down the hall and just chillin’ on the big blue sofa with Papi and Señor Pinky… Sleepin’ and playin’ and watching funny Christmas movies… and eatin’ and sleepin’…

This was all in prep for this Christmas. It’s gonna be AMAZING! Chachi and Flea are gonna stay with us for Christmas cause their parents will be away in Timmins… and cooler still is I will be meeting my Grand Parents for the first time! Can’t wait for Christmas!

Here are some pics of the slumber party…

The Three Amigos!
(Flea, Me, Chachi)




The Three Amigos! Plus…
(Flea, Me, Chachi, and Papi’s tummy)




Flea and Me…




Me, Flea and Papi…




Me, Señor Pinky, Chachi and Flea…




Me and Señor Pinky.
(On a clear day you can see forever…)




All good things, sadly must come to an end… and before you could say “Nick Knack Paddy Whack, Give a Dog a Bone” they were gone, and I got a sad…




Papi and me BOTH gotta really BIG sad…

But there’s lots of fun to come. On Dec 19th is my 1 year party with Papi… on Dec 20th I meet my Grandparents for the first time and on Dec 21st Chachi and Flea arrive!!!

I’m so excited I could just pee! (But I promise Papi if and when I do it will be in my littler box)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Santi. Sure did have a ball with you and your friends; you all seemed to be having so much together - like a big fiesta. It's always hard when good friends have to go back home, so I totally understand the big sad you and papi felt after they left. But no worries 'cause they're going to be back REAL soon and you guys will be jumping and playing around and having mucho fun. Hope to see you all over the holidays.

Until then - hasta la proxima!

Senor Pinky!

Santiago said...

Hey Senor Pinky!!!!

YES I know they will come back soon. And you must come visit all of us when they are here. My GrandParents will be here too! SO EXCITING!!!!!

This was fur sure a super fun weekend. Cause Chachi and Flea where here, and so were you!

I hope to see you soon and gets more Belly Rubs! And play fetch too! You're the bestest thrower...