Sunday, February 8, 2009

Santiago el cazador

So I'm starting to get a hang of all the 'play with toys' stuff.

You know it's difficult because up until two months ago I didn't know what a toy was, and even if I did, well there was no room to play, especially to play fetch. That's sorta sad, but the good thing is I DO have toys now, and I CAN play with them... especially fetch...




And the best part is after playing Fetch I get to enjoy my 'kill' ...





*Phew*

It isn't easy hunting Raccoon but my Papis say I'm getting real good at it!

4 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

I just bought this same toy for Reginald! In Skunk version. And it's his FAAAAVOURITE right now! hehehe!
I love that Santiago is playing!

Ma Horton said...

Wizzy wants one ..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Santiago said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm skunk. I would also like to try the squirrel! hehe

Santiago said...

I bet Senor Wizz would really like one too! And Karma?