Saturday, February 28, 2009

Santiago's heroes

I have a lot of heroes, and two of 'em are my Papi's...




Another is my Godmother Nat and a friend of hers too...



And then there is Uncle Marty...


All of them today went to volunteer their Saturday afternoon at the CSPCA because they just received over 60 more doggies, just like me that came from a Puppy Mill. These people are very very very very nice... and I salute them!



I look at the pictures of these doggies and it's hard for me to think back to when I was in there place, in a safe warm place with food and water and people who are looking after me, but still with no home. And worse still when I think of where they came from before the shelter. I still have nightmares sometimes when I think about it.

Please help them. Volunteer your time, foster or adopt a doggie, fight against Puppy Mills, or donate. (you can do all of them too. It's good for your heart... and the doggies to)

Thank you!

No comments: