Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Visit.

Mr. Ellis came to visit me again today!

He's really nice and REALLY WARM! You wouldn't believe it! I promise you!


He came straight to my cage when he arrived and held me in his arms for over an hour. He said that he, along with M. Buisine would like to take me home with them! ME! Go home live with them! How amazing.

Mr. Ellis said he'd like to take me home tonight but that they need to get some things first. Some food. Dishes. A bed. I'm going to have a bed! All for myself!

I really really want to go home with them tonight, but he says in a couple of days I will, I just have to be patient. It's hard, but I'm gonna try... He said good night and said he'd be back soon.

WOW! I didn't know soon would be so fast! He was back in the room in 10 minutes! He said he couldn't leave me just yet, he wanted to spend a few more minutes with me. He's really nice.


He took a couple pictures of me in my cage and talked to me until I started to get a little sleepy. So I curled up in my basket and he said soon I'd have a soft bed all to my self at their place. I'm already so happy!


I know what I'm going to dream of tonight!

See you soon Mr. Ellis, M. Buisine.

No comments: