Sunday, December 14, 2008

New friends.

I've been at the SPCA now for a couple days. And there are many friendly and kind people there. They love us and feed us, and hold and hug us. I cry happy tears because of them.

Today a nice pair of humans came to visit all of us. Their names are Nat and Scott.

Scott is a super cool guy, in a geeky sorta way... who I know will be my friend for a long long time. I think he wanted to take me home with him. That's so amazing... a few days ago I lived in a cage and thought that would be my whole life, but now I know that is not true.

Nat is a pretty lady. I think she likes me too. But she said to Scott that I couldn't go live with them. Not because she doesn't like me, because I know she does, but because she already has two little chihuahuas of her own... and that's a lot of dog, no matter what our size!

But even thought I wasn't going to live with them, they stayed and helped me (and some of my friends too) They played with us and held us, and laughed and smiled. It was a super nice visit.

Later Nat was speaking to a really nice lady at the Shelter called Kristina. I know they were talking about me but I don't know why. I hope it's good.
And I hope I see them again.

No comments: