Monday, December 15, 2008

More visitors!

I can't believe what is happening to me!

I just had another special visit. Tonight it was these two guys... Mr. Ellis and M. Buisine. I don't know how they know about me, but I think that nice lady Nat had something to do with it yesterday.

M. Buisine came to see me first. And he picked me up like he had come to see me and nopuppy else. WOW! Did that ever feel great. I know I seemed like I was scared and I didn't more around much, or play, but I've never had so much attention before, I don't know how to accept it. No one is mean they just want to be nice. He just held me and rubbed my head and back and talked really nice to me.

Then about 15 minutes later Mr. Ellis arrived. He came right over to M. Buisine and me and started to pet me and talk to me too!

After a few minutes Mr. Ellis held me and when he sat down on a chair I just curled up in his arms and let him rub and pet me. He was so warm! He's like a heater for puppies!

They stayed with me for over 90 minutes. Taking turns holding me and petting me and talking to me. And for a little they let me down on the floor so I could visit my friends.

But then they had to go. They seemed to be talking to each other a lot about me and I didn't understand most of it, but they seem to like me. I hope they do, because I really like them!

Before they left they said they'd like to see me again. I can't wait! I hope they come back again really soon!

No comments: