Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS!

WOW!

I never knew a day could be sooooo wonderful! EVERYTHING was extra special. SANTA CAME!

We had special breakfasts and then we got to open our Christmas Socks that were all full of neat stuff.


I got special chew toys and snacks and a neat little ball... which I'm not sure really what it does, but it's purple and sparkly and neat anyway!

And then we opened presents under the christmas tree. I got more toys and treats! And I really surprised Papi D and Papi S cause Santa helped me out big time! I really wanted to show them just how happy I was and how much I loved everything they had done for me already, so I got them some movies we can all watch on the big red couch. ANd we can even sing along to one of them cause Santa made sure we got them Mamma Mia... which they both really loved!

And as if the day could not get any better, we had company! Uncle Jason and Uncle Franko came over for a big dinner. And I got to play with them a bit and then we all hung out on the big red couch and they played video games and I just watched, mostly on Papi S's lap... I couldn't play because they say you need to have thumbs... whatever they are!

...but whatever... it was the bestest day EVER!

Merry Christmas!
Joyeux Noël!
¡Feliz Navidad!


No comments: