Saturday, December 20, 2008

Party Time. Excellent.

So yesterday Papi S. and Papi D. had their annual Christmas Party. And this was my FIRST EVER party, Christmas or otherwise! It was neat!

But before the party there was a lot of work to be done! Papi S. woke me up at 7:00 am and he just cuddled first for 30 minutes or so. That was just fine by me.. I love cuddling with him... he's SO WARM! Then we had breakfast... well I did, Papi S. waited for Papi D. to wake up and then they had theirs.

Then, there was cleaning and work to be done, and for the first time ever, they left me alone in 'my room' They had to go but lots of food, and this stuff they called 'booze' which seemed VERY important for the party. But even though I was sad that they left, they said they would not be long. So I pretty much was sad for a few minutes, and yes I cried, but then I was calmer and I took a nap (but not before being a good boy and going #1 on my puppy pad - they really seem happy about that... weird, but then hey, they're only human) and before I knew it they were home.

I spent the next couple of hours in the kitchen with my Papis as they got things ready for the party. Work Work Work. They did an awful lot!

Then before you knew it, the door bell rang, and rang and rang and rang... and before you knew it I was the STAR OF THE PARTY! EVERYBODY wanted to see me, and hold me and play with me. I've NEVER seen so many people in my life! There was Papi S. and Papi D. and Uncle Franko and Uncle Jason they helped bring me home yesterday. Then there was also Uncles: Marty, Adam, Francis (who brought me some YUMMY chew treats! thank you TonTon Francis!) and Kenny, Richard, John, Paddy (who looked a LOT like Santa... I'm pretty sure it is him too cause he has a belly that big and shakes like a bowl full of jelly!), Ronnie, Graham and Tony. Uncle Tony was almost as small as me and Papi D! heh! He said he loved me and took his picture with me and everything! He said he wants to have a little puppy too! so Me and Papi S. are gonna work on Uncle Graham... I know we can do it!

The party went on all late and after a few people had gone home I was allowed to walk all around without being too afraid of being stepped on by mistake... but anyway I was sticking close to Papi S cause he's always warm and I LOVE warm! But it was soooooo late I was falling asleep... And I don't remember when it happened but they must have carried me to bed because the next thing I knew I was in my bed in 'my room' and all was quiet... and then before I knew it... Papi S. was coming to get me again this morning...

WOW! humans really know how to have a good time, and especially how to make me feel like it's all cause of me! :-) And best of all I have so many new friends and Uncles! Life is pretty amazing. I'm so happy I could just pee! (I must remember to do it on my puppy pads!)

No comments: