Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

This has been a really hard week! I'm trying to get used to everything and there's so much! There's rules I need to follow... no crying at night (which is really hard for me), doing my business on the pads, trying not to be under people's feet (but for me way down here, I don't know where else to be!), and the hardest of all... being alone during the day while Papi D and Papi S are at work.

But today was a bit easier because Papi D came home a few hours earlier and we just hung out together on the big red couch. He said it was a special day because Santa would be coming tonight to leave presents for all the good humans. He said that Santa would also leave me presents if I was good too, which I think I am, and he seemed to agree cause he said I was doing really great this week. That's good to hear.

And then the day got even better cause Papi S. came home an hour early as well! We all had a little fun time on the big red couch and then we hung our socks by the fire place.


Well it's a little weird cause I don't wear socks for real, but they had one for me, and they say if I go to bed early tonight and am really good, then there will be fun stuff in it by morning, cause Santa will visit during the night...


You don't have to tell me twice... good night!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: